Ball Beach-Ball 51cm
Beach balls are also a popular prop used in swimsuit photography and to promote or represent beach-themed events or locations.
1.Throw the ball through a hanging
2. Play catch.
3. Volley the ball with friends using different
4. Write colors, shapes, numbers, or letters, on
the ball and shout the one you see when
you catch the ball.
5. Sit on the floor with legs spread across
from someone and push/roll the ball
6. Secure the ball between your legs and try
to walk or move with it.
7. Create partner challenges to move the ball
around personal space or general space in
8. Hang the ball from a tree as a target.
9. Put the ball in a mesh bag and kick it
(while holding the other end of the bag).
10. Play musical beach balls.
11. Suspend off the ground in a mesh bag (or
panty hose) to practice motor skills.
12. Place the ball on top of a cone and play
13. Use as a bowling ball to knock over empty
soda bottle pins.
14. Play beach ball hockey with a ball and a
15. Play “hot potato”.
16. Using a towel, pair children up and have
them toss the ball into the air and catch it
on the towel.
17. Roll the ball around the room or over/
19. Squeeze the ball with hands, legs, arms,
20. Hold the ball in your arms and move them
from side to side.
21. Hit the ball to a partner using your head.
22. Use as a steering wheel.
23. Balance on body parts.
24. Throw or kick and chase.
25. Kick the ball against a wall.
26. Keep the ball on the ground and hit the
ball on the side with your hand.
27. Practice movement concepts such as
levels, directions, speeds or effort.
28. Create targets with colors and try to hit
them with the ball.
29. Move the ball over the head and under
and through legs.
30. Don’t let the ball hit the floor by hitting
with your hands (keep it up).
31. Balance the ball on your head and try
32. Try to juggle the ball.
33. Roll the beach ball down a slide and have
someone else catch it at the bottom.
34. Hit the ball against a wall.
35. Throw the ball at a hanging pie plate.
36. Try to kick the ball between two cones.
37. Line baskets labeled with number or
letter and try to throw the ball into the
38. Use deflated beach ball as spot markers.
39. Use a deflated beach balls to carry loose
40. Label the ball with different movements
and when it is caught, perform the
movement that you see first.
41. Play modified baseball with the ball and
a cardboard tube.
42. Play modified kickball.
43. Divide the class into two or more groups
and have the groups throw the ball back
and forth over the rope.
44. Play relay games with the ball.
45. See how many times you can throw the
ball up and catch it.
46. See how many balls you can carry without
47. Try to spin the ball on your finger